In this section, you will find posts with tips and advice on how to save and manage money on groceries, rent, gas, cars, and more. Get your family budget on track so you can get the most out of your income.
Some of our best money tips include:
- Learn how to save gas with these easy tips. Includes ways to use less gas while driving, how to maintain your car for the best gas mileage, and tips for consolidating errands and more.
- Use our free identity theft protection tips to avoid getting your identity stolen.
- Know how to break a lease the right way so you don’t get charged for months of rent you’re not even using.
- And know how to negotiate rent when you’re leasing an apartment. There are lots of freebies and ways to get discounts.
- Our Rakuten review shows you how to get the most cash back every time you shop, and earn more through referrals.
- Our easy ways to save water can save you money on your water bill. All of these changes are easy to make and free or affordable to get started.
- Also, there are easy ways to save electricity with little or no inconvenience.
- You can save money at restaurants in all sorts of ways. From rethinking how you order and what you order to using reservation systems that give you points.
- Used cars can be a great buy, but knowing how to pick a good used car is crucial. Don’t get stuck with a lemon, and get the best deal possible.
Learn what you can do to protect yourself from identity theft and minimize the chances of anyone getting hold of your information in the first place.
If you’ve fulfilled your DirecTV contract and want to cancel, they may surprise you with huge cancellation fees. Here are some true and tested ways to get them to drop those fees.
What you need to know to protect yourself from the “account services” scam, where people phone you up promising to lower your credit card debt or interest.
Clipping coupons from your local papers is time-consuming. There’s a much better way to grab coupons quickly: getting printable coupons online. Print only the ones you want.
There are many ways to make restaurant eating more cost-effective than cooking at home. If you love to eat out, or have to because of your work or travel, here are some ways to save money at restaurants.
Knowing how to pick a used car that’s in good shape can save you money. These tips will show you how to check the history and know what you’re getting into before you buy.