Compound butter is simply butter with an added flavor or two mixed in. You can put these on breads, meat, pasta – anything you like.
The recipes category has original recipes as well as links to great recipes around the internet. Make cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner simpler and less time consuming with these easy recipes.
Some of our best recipes include:
- These couscous recipes are so easy to make. They can be entrees or sides. The vegetarian ones are perfect for Meatless Monday.
- Make a homemade mocha drink instead of buying one at a coffee shop.
- Omelette recipes make it easy to have a quick home-cooked meal most any time. We also have a collection of egg recipes.
- Make your own homemade energy drinks to save money and know what you’re drinking. These aren’t all just sugar and caffeine.
- And try our energy bar recipes, some of which are no-bake! Much more affordable than store bought.
- Our spicy cauliflower parmesan bites are delicious as a snack or side dish. Slightly spicy, slightly cheesy, and with the nutrition of cauliflower.
- Nuts are delicious and healthy for snacking, and these nut snack recipes make it easy to enjoy them anytime, any place.
- Our classic red velvet cake recipe features buttercream icing instead of the more modern cream cheese icing.
- This curry dip for veggies, crackers and chips is tangy, slightly spicy, and kind of addictive. You can even use it as salad dressing.
- Over 40 easy salad dressing recipes give you so many options enjoy homemade dressing on your next salad.
- These salsa recipes will have you never buying a jar of salsa again.
- These pasta sauce recipes are great for home cooking when you don’t have time to prepare an entree and sides.
- This simple salmon cake recipe makes a great entree or beef alternative burger patty.
- You can make your own homemade butter mint candies, and there’s not even any cooking involved.
- You can make homemade lollipops without corn syrup for a fun treat. Choose regular sugar, honey, or almost any sweetener.
- These compound butter recipes take most any dish to the next level. From cranberry butter to garlic and herb, we’ve got over 40 recipes for you to choose from.
- Need some cupcake recipes for your next party? There’s a little of everything in this list.
Couscous is a delicious, nutritious pasta version of semolina wheat. These couscous recipes can make great side dishes or entrees.
Get some tips on how to make proper Southern iced tea, along with some ideas about flavorings to add to make it even more delicious.
Learn how to make lollipops at home for a fun and easy treat. You can choose a lollipop recipe without corn syrup to make it more healthy. Or you can choose from several other more traditional homemade lollipop recipes.
This corn chowder recipe is one of my favorites, with the crunchy texture of the corn and bacon and the smooth creamy base.
My new favorite snack is Spicy Cauliflower with Parmesan Cheese. It’s quick and easy to make and tastes just as good as it sounds.
This curry dip is one of my favorite dip recipes. It’s great with sliced veggies, like mushrooms, carrots, celery, cauliflower, cherry tomatoes and whatever else you like.
Cupcakes are a blast. They’re easy to make, easy to transport and serve, and they’re delicious. These cupcake recipes are great to have on hand the next time you need something cute and creative.