Our life hacks category is all about small ways you can make big improvements. From dealing with the post office to taming your anxiety, there are lots of little ways to make your life easier.
- Learn how to calm down someone who’s upset. These easy de-escalation tactics can turn an unpleasant encounter into a chance for everyone to come out happy.
- Get tips on how to deal with anxiety. Most of us have some anxiety from time to time. These tips may help you keep yours manageable.
- And we also have some stress relief tips. When the source of your stress is unavoidable, like a job or family problems, at least you can try to reduce how much the stress takes out of you.
- These tips for dealing with people who twist your words can help you avoid misunderstandings and put gaslighters on the defensive. Great for the workplace and home.
- Use free genealogy sites online to research your family tree. This can be a fun and fascinating hobby that will give you much more specific results than sending off your DNA swab.
- Get a font made from your handwriting. Also great as a gift for someone, using their handwriting sample.
- Should you even bother with USPS mail forwarding? And what to do when it goes completely wrong.
Learn what you can do to protect yourself from identity theft and minimize the chances of anyone getting hold of your information in the first place.
Learn how to make homemade elderberry cough drops with just a few ingredients. They taste great and have the same benefits as store bought lozenges.
If you have close teeth that are really jammed close together, flossing can be difficult. Now there are plenty of products to make this job much easier for you!
It started a few years ago when I moved across town. I set up a forwarding order from Old Zip to New Zip and gave it to the carrier in plenty of time. That’s when everything went wrong.
Most recycling centers don’t accept shredded paper. If you shred as part of your work at home or for personal privacy, here are some ways you can reuse that shredded paper.