In our beauty and fashion category, you will find articles on makeup, skin care, hair care, clothing, shoes, jewelry and much more.
- It’s easy to fake a French manicure in just a few minutes with two little tools. This clever tip will give you beautiful nails anytime. Great for extending the time between manicures.
- Make your own leave-in conditioner to get exactly the formula you want or to save money. You can use leftover or cheap conditioner for this, and it’s so easy.
- Our easy homemade lip balm recipe is simple and effective, perfect for those of you who like to make your own skin care products.
- Do Queen Helene’s Mint Julep and Mud Mask still work?
- Learn how a lotion coupler helps you get every last bit of lotion out of the bottle.
- Turn an old lotion into a body scrub. When you decide a lotion isn’t working for you anymore, you can give what’s left of it new life by adding a polishing ingredient and turning it into a scrub.
- Used coffee grounds can be great for hair and skin care. Find out how to use them safely and what they’re good for.
- Want to use oils for skin care? The right oils can be great for helping with everything from moisturizing to skin troubles.
Sometimes as you get toward the end of a lotion bottle, you realize there’s still product left that the pump can’t reach. Enter the “lotion coupler.”
Whether you go to a salon or do them at home, a French manicure is more expensive and more time-consuming than regular ones. But those brilliant white tips are a very popular look. This is a quick and easy way to fake a French manicure. Get the beautiful look without all the fuss of a real French manicure.
Believe it or not, used coffee grounds can be part of several beauty treatments. They can de-puff eyes, add shine to dark hair, fight the appearance of cellulite and more.
I’ve tried a lot of mask products to reduce pore size and clear up my skin. My go-tos are the Mud Pack Masque and the Mint Julep Masque.
Getting naturally curly hair to look its best can be tricky. So much advice out there is for people who wear their hair straight or straightened. Here are some tips on how to style naturally curly hair.