These are tips about your health, physical and mental, plus beauty and personal care. None of this should be taken as expert advice, because you should look to experts for that.
Some of our best health tips include:
- Want to get a great workout without going to a gym? You really can with these tips and possibly some inexpensive home equipment. Avoid the cost and hassle of gyms without sacrificing your health.
- Trying to reduce your caffeine? These tips will make it easier.
- Could tennis ball massage be your new best tool for self-care?
- Crystal Deodorant really works for me, and it may also work for you. Even if you think you need heavy duty antiperspirant, this article shows you why you may actually get better results from a much simpler product.
- These home remedies for sinus congestion aren’t a cure, but they can help ease the symptoms. So can this easy, tasty cold fighting broth. And this cayenne pepper gargle really works on sore throats!
- Learn how to make homemade elderberry cough drops. Or just about any other type of homemade cough drops you want.
- Are your teeth too close to floss? Check out the home tools you need to keep close teeth clean and healthy.
- If you’ve been diagnosed with anemia that comes and goes, learn how to check yourself for signs of anemia. We also take a look at the claim that certain foods make anemia worse.
Learn how to make homemade elderberry cough drops with just a few ingredients. They taste great and have the same benefits as store bought lozenges.
If you have close teeth that are really jammed close together, flossing can be difficult. Now there are plenty of products to make this job much easier for you!
Most of the advice you see online for anemia is about eating foods that are rich in iron. But are there also foods you should avoid eating if you have anemia – foods that can deplete your body of iron?
You don’t need a gym to get in shape or stay that way, and there are a couple of advantages to going gym-free. Save time and money, and even reduce stress.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a serious risk for those of us who work on computers all day. Learn what to do to help yourself.