When you’re planning a party, a beverage dispenser can make everything so much easier. These dispensers let guests serve themselves, which is so much easier than the host or hostess trying to keep up with everyone’s drinks.
Are you looking for ideas and tips for throwing your best parties, or planning a special occasion? It's easier than you think to create a memorable event.
Here are some of our best tips on event planning and entertaining:
- You can throw great outdoor parties in your backyard even when the weather is a challenge. With just a little preparation, you can create a fun and memorable event, whether it's a formal gathering for dozens or just a get-together with a few friends.
- These Super Bowl Snack are perfect for Super Bowl Sunday. But honestly it's a great list of really satisfying finger foods for any party.
- These Chicken Wing Recipes will take you way beyond the usual buffalo wings. Great for parties, snacks and light meals!
- Try some DIY Wedding Favors if you're trying to plan an affordable wedding. These make-them-yourself wedding favors will save you money without skimping on the memories.
- DIY party favors are another great way to save money. Great for kids' parties, but also for adult parties marking a special occasion like an anniversary.
- How to Make Gift Tags for Any Occasion: you can handwrite or computer print your own gift tags. They add a special touch that show you put some thought into it.
- 40+ Christmas Crafts, Recipes and Tips: lots of ideas for making your holiday season special.
- 40+ Halloween crafts, recipes and tips: if you're planning a Halloween party, we've got crafts and recipes to make it special. Plus event planning tips.
- 26 Fourth of July Recipes: need some ideas for what to make on July 4? We've got everything from entrees to desserts.
- We've also got 20 Fun Fourth of July Crafts that are great for making table decorations, entertaining kids, and more.
- How to Dye Eggs with Onion Skins: no need to wait for Easter. Kids love seeing how you can dye eggs with onion skins and other natural vegetable colors.
- 28 Easter crafts for kids: lots of crafts suitable for kids with minimal or no adult supervision. These spring themed crafts are perfect for Easter or any springtime fun!
- 21 St. Patrick’s Day Crafts: shamrocks and leprechauns! Kids can make these fun decorations and holiday crafts with just a little help from you.
The weather’s getting warm, there’s a long weekend ahead, and you’re thinking now’s the right time to host outdoor parties or barbecues, or throw together a neighborhood block party.
Need some Fourth of July recipes for your holiday celebration? This list covers everything from main course to desert! Whether you’re having a big barbecue or just a nice meal at home, there’s something in this list for everyone. Burgers, dips, upgraded hot dog ideas – and don’t forget magical looking red, white and blue desserts and drinks.
Welcome to my collection of Halloween holiday-themed crafts and entertainment tips! This article is full of classics and new ideas for enjoying Halloween.
You’ll find out how easy and fun it is when you learn to dye eggs with onion skins. Since the dyeing takes place at the same time and in the same pot as the boiling, it’s a great alternative to messy and time-consuming food color dyes.
This huge list of Super Bowl snacks is guaranteed to keep you and your guests full. There’s something here for everybody.
Somehow, despite your best efforts, the holiday season beat you again. It’s the eleventh hour, and and you’ve got people you haven’t yet bought gifts.