Easter’s right around the corner. For those of you who celebrate it, I put together a link roundup of Easter crafts for kids. Most of the projects are easy enough for kids to do with little or no supervision. Happy Easter!
Easter crafts for kids
If you’re looking for supplies for these craft, you can get just about everything you need on Amazon.
Egg Easter Crafts
- Dying eggs with onion skins. A subtle and simply gorgeous way to dye your Easter eggs.
- Easter Egg Flower Bouquet. Just green pipe cleaners and plastic Easter eggs make a little bouquet of Easter egg flowers.
- Embellished Easter Eggs. Plastic eggs, all dressed up with glitter, seeds and Mod Podge, and ready to be filled with candy.
- Salt Dough Eggs. Make beautiful egg-shaped ornaments to hang as garlands or anywhere.
- Easter Egg Wreath. Make beautiful, delicate eggs by wrapping sticky embroidery thread around balloons, and then popping the balloons..
- Candy-Filled Easter Egg Carton Chicks. Turn egg cartons into little yellow chicks, and fill them with candy.
- Eggshell mosaic. Keep those beautiful bits of dyed egg shell after the eggs have been eaten. Kids can make beautiful mosaics out of them!
- Egg Buddies. Recycle those plastic fake eggs into small planters, and let kids 3 and up learn a little about growing things from seeds
- Batik egg dying. For (adult supervised) kids of all ages. Use masking tape to block dye, creating fantastic patterns of dye on your eggs.
- Eggshell Tulips. Save those dyed egg shells, get some pipe cleaners, and you have something for the kids to do besides gorge themselves on Easter treats. Very easy.
- Stained Glass Easter eggs. Get really neat effects with old or cheap nail polish.
Bunny Easter Crafts
- Easy Folder Bunny Pouches. Felt pouches that look like bunnies and are perfect for holding candy or trinkets.
- Recycled Easter Bunny Vases. Turn old jars into chalk finish vases with bunny faces.
- Easter Suncatcher Template. These beautiful printables help you make suncatchers from transparency paper.
- Bunny Banner. A printable template for bunnies that you can make into a decorative banner.
- Easy Easter Candy Jars. Adorable glittery jars you can fill with Easter candy.
- Quick little bunny. Made from old baby socks.
- Easter Bunny paper bag. A bunny shaped bag to collect Easter Eggs in.
- Easter Bunny Bank. Recycle an empty salt container to make a piggy bank. A great way to introduce young kids to the idea of saving money!
- Bunny Magnets. Kids can help make these cute refrigerator magnets
- Open Mouth Bunny Basket. A bunny head that holds Easter candy
- Origami Easter Bunny. Show kids how to use folding paper to make an Easter bunny
Peeps & Chicks Easter Crafts
- Printable Easter Peeps Bag Toppers. Add these tags to plastic snack bags to make personalized treat bags.
- Mini Popsicle Stick Chicks. Transform popsicle sticks, construction paper and googly eyes into little Easter chicks.
- Make a peeps picture frame. Sparkly bunny adorns bright crafty picture frame
Other Easter Crafts
- Easy homemade Easter Cards. Instructions for making beautiful homemade Easter cards. You can use recycled ingredients, if you have them on hand.
- Easter Placemats. Dress up your Easter dinner with collage placemats made by the kids
- Crepe Paper Spring Birds from Martha Stewart. Not as complicated as you might think.