Sometimes you just want to hand-write on paper instead of doing everything digitally. To do lists are especially nice – that feeling of checking off or striking out an item you’ve finished just isn’t the same in an app. This free printable to do list collection gives you a nice assortment of pre-made lists in various styles. Pick what you like and print what you need.
Free Printable To Do List Collection
You should save money by printing your own to do lists instead of buying printed ones. If you find printing expensive, maybe you’re still using an old-fashioned inkjet printer where it’s cheaper to replace the printer than the cartridges. If it’s time to replace your printer, I recommend the Epson Eco-Tank line and also Brother color laser printers. With the Eco-Tank, the printer costs money but the ink cost is extremely cheap per page. With laser, the ink cost is slightly less cheap than with Eco-Tank, but they don’t get clogged like inkjet. You can read more about the pros and cons of inkjet and laser.
- Free to do list printable with 3 color options. This lovely to do list from Beautiful Daw is simple, but colorful and appealing.
- To do list with check boxes and alternately shaded lines for easy reading. This one prints out either landscape or portrait, and works with letter size, A4 or Classic (5.5 by 8.5 inches) paper.
- TheCreativityExchange’s To Do List is complicated, but that’s because it was designed for a complicated life. It’s also gorgeously designed and very functional.
- Weekly To Do List is a landscape-oriented, attractively designed sheet with a half-column for each day of the week plus space for notes.
- The Priority Task List groups tasks into priorities. That can help with focus. The design on this one is beautiful.
- The Habit Tracker from ClementineCreative is not a to do list in the traditional sense, but if to do lists have never worked for you, a habit tracker could be just what you need.
- Do It For The Cupcakes to do list colorfully reminds you to do it for the cupcakes. Cupcakes not included.
- MintPrintables decorative printable to do lists have cute designs that make them feel personal. These print out 4 lists to an 8.5 x 11 sheet, which you’ll have to cut apart,
- AllFreePrintables has lots of different kinds of lists: shopping, to do, spelling and math lists. The designs are very pretty, and they come in more than one shape.
- The “Eat Bacon” decorative to do list cracks me up. It’s just so apropos of nothing, unless you’re as big a bacon fan as I am, in which case it feels like yes, this really should be the first item on any to do list! Prints 4 to do lists on a sheet of letter or A4 paper.
- Three-column to do list with columns for task, due date, and status. Now, here’s a printable to do list that’s actually got some interesting functions for you. If you need a little more detail in your to do lists, this would be a great choice.
- Decorative to do lists from PaperPrintout are yet another pretty type of lists. This time, only the borders are decorative. If pretty designs get in the way for you, but you still want something that’s a little nicer-looking than just lines and boxes, these are nice! Print 2 to a sheet.
- Plug “printable to do lists” into the search engine of your choice, and it’ll come up with a collection of images matching that search. Most of those images will be set up so you can print them as to do lists of your own.